Safari Connect 2-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
The Safari Connect is Tentsile's most robust two-person Tree Tent, able to open up camping spots in places no one has ever camped before.
The Safari Connect is Tentsile's most robust two-person Tree Tent. Stay off the cold wet ground, enjoy increased separation from critters and other creepy crawlies, and camp in places no one ever been able to camp before. Spacious and tough, with plently of internal pockets, two huge under floor storage nets and a fully removable rainfly, this unit is perfect for semi-permanent camps and backyard setups.
The most robust and enduring 2-person tree tent in the world. The Safari Connect is the most durable couples' camping tree tent on the market today and is a great option for first-time or long-term tree campers.
Boasting a load capacity of 880lbs/440kg (making it suitable for young families of 2 adults and a small child), this model comes with increased UV protection, a higher waterproof rating, and is practically bomb-proof.
Perfect for ultra-comfy car camping, weekend trips, and single-location basecamps in harsher environments where UV degradation it’s an impactful factor. The Safari Connect packs down into a single bag, much like the Safari Stingray, is an amazing option when you don’t need the lightest weight but do require an extremely tough tent for the comfiest night camping.
The Safari Connect is perfect for semi-permanent camps or backyard setups. These tents are made to withstand extreme climates and a high volume use and occupant turnover. There is nothing you can throw at this tent that material that it cannot handle (except sharp things).
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry. Please note, every day your tent is left up unused is a day of use lost.
Key features of the Safari Connect 2-Person Tree Tent
- The Safari Connect utilises our unique 3-point anchor system to create tension which gives you a taut fabric base to sleep on, with the perfect amount of "give" to cushion and cradle your body and give you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent or hammock.
- The tent floor made made from tough 600D Dacron fabric, built with a seatbelt webbing reinforcement which not only adds strength to the tent but also creates separate adjustable sleeping bays for each occupant.
- Our patented, adjustable, underfloor central strap can be calibrated for any amount of weight differential, preventing the occupants from rolling to the middle of the tent or each other.
- Designed for 2 adults (and all their gear), the Safari Connect will hold a staggering to 400kg / 880lbs and can take a fair amount of punishment, making the tent perfect for more adventurous couples. This tent is rated for 3,500 hours of UV exposure.
- The Safari Connect comes with a built-in Grade 4, no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies, but the 4 huge doors can be rolled away to create an almost completely open hammock platform.
- The 70D polyester rainfly is PU coated to 8,000HH, and can be fully removed for fantastic views and summer breezes but when attached, completely encloses the tent and keeps you and everything else inside completely dry, in even the heaviest downpours. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as covered living space.
- The tent is built with 4 x internal mesh storage nets perfect for holding small personal items, a large tail pocket for larger items, and 2 x underfloor storage nets ideal for both your backpacks.
- With only 3 ratchets and 2 poles, setting up the tent is straightforward and can be completed by a single person - though it is always nice to have a friend on hand to make things a little easier.
Specifications & Sizing
What's in the Box?
Connect Range Comparison Chart
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
- Insulated Under-quilt
- Ground Conversion Kit
- 6ft / 1.8m Lightweight Webbing Ladder
- Sky-Pad Inflatable Mattress
- Trapezium Tent Walls
- Spare Rainfly for Safari Connect 2-Person Tree Tent
- Small Double-Bubble Insect Mesh
- Inner Sheet for Safari Connect 2-Person Tree Tent
- Centre Canopy for Trilogy 6-Person Super Tree Tent