Trillium XL 6-Person Camping Hammock (3.0)
The Trillium XL is the largest camping hammock on the market, fitting up to 6 adults and perfect for large families and groups. Made from Tentsile's signature black mesh for super comfort, this is the ultimate hang out! One rule - no shoes!
SOLD OUT in Canada & UK
Our largest hammock and the largest production hammock in the world, capable of holding 6 adults or a large group of kids.
The Trillium XL is the perfect option for large group trips or large family trips. If building the ultimate basecamp is your plan, then this is the hammock to include.
Don’t let the size worry you, it’s just as easy to set-up as all our other hammocks, which makes it perfect for first time tree campers and hammock owners who want something that’s going to be easy to set up and unique to camp in.
Reinforced by 20+ metres of webbing and secured by heavy-duty ratchets and straps, the Trillium XL is able to take up to 6 lounging adults in pure comfort!
This giant 6-person hammock can be set up underneath any Tree Tent to create the one-of-a-kind, multi-storey hammock tent stack or left uncovered as the perfect outdoor lounging space.
The mesh is rated for 1,500 UV hours and you can add a Roof Canopy XL to shelter the Hammock and triple its life span. Recommend that your unit is packed away after each use to protect it and prolong its lifespan.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 45cm/18”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Every hour left up unused, is an hour of use lost. Black Mesh rated at 1,500UV hours.
- Best practice advice is to pack away your Trillium XL hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.