Connect 2-Personen-Baumzelt (3.0)
Das Connect 3.0 ist die neueste Version von Tentsiles beliebtestem und vielseitigstem 2-Personen-Baumzeltmodell. Diese geräumige 2-Personen-Einheit ist auf Langlebigkeit ausgelegt und bietet einen Schlafbereich mit zwei Buchten mit zahlreichen Innentaschen und viel Stauraum unter dem Zelt.
Mit seinem wolkenähnlichen Komfort erleben Sie und Ihr Partner die freie Natur wie nie zuvor. Du kannst das Zelt sogar mit 2 anderen Connects (daher der Name) verbinden, um ein riesiges Trilogie-Superzelt für 6 Personen zu schaffen.
The Connect offers the ultimate 2-person camping experience. Quick and simple to set-up, this 4 season tree tent is sturdy, roomy, and has a massive 880lbs/440kg weight capacity. Great for adults and young families (2 adults and a small child) to stay in. If there are no trees it can also be easily set up on the ground using our Ground Conversion Kit.
Perfect for ultra-comfy car camping, weekend trips, kayaking and canoe trips or as a single-location basecamp! The Connect packs down into a single sport-sized bag that can double as a rucksack. It’s an amazing option when you want versatility, space, comfort and increased separation from a cold wet floor, critters and other creepy crawlies!
This extremely robust tent can be set up over any terrain, and in dry weather you can remove the rainfly, sleeping with just the insect mesh and allowing you to experience a night under the stars and with the rainfly cover on, full protection from the elements in all seasons.
With its two-pole pop-up roof, a 3m / 10ft long bed, plenty of internal storage pockets and hanging tablet holders; this tent will become your home away from home no matter if you are a back sleeper, side sleeper or front sleeper! Also great for bad backs! ;)
You can stack the Connect by adding a Duo hammock underneath, a Ground Conversion Kit at ground level, or both to sleep an extra 2 or 4 campers. You can also combine three Connects to make the Trilogy Super Tent!
Looking for an ultra-hardcore Tree Tent, or running a campsite, retreat or Airbnb? Check out our Safari Connect
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Adventure-Grade Product Warranty
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.