Connect 2-Personen-Baumzelt (3.0)
Das Connect 3.0 ist die neueste Version von Tentsiles beliebtestem und vielseitigstem 2-Personen-Baumzeltmodell. Diese geräumige 2-Personen-Einheit ist auf Langlebigkeit ausgelegt und bietet einen Schlafbereich mit zwei Buchten mit zahlreichen Innentaschen und viel Stauraum unter dem Zelt.
Mit seinem wolkenähnlichen Komfort erleben Sie und Ihr Partner die freie Natur wie nie zuvor. Du kannst das Zelt sogar mit 2 anderen Connects (daher der Name) verbinden, um ein riesiges Trilogie-Superzelt für 6 Personen zu schaffen.
We've taken our classic Connect Tree Tent and stripped it back to offer a simple, economical design that gets you out to the woods quicker, cheaper and easier than ever. The Connect Lite Tree Tent features a 300D Oxford fabric floor, with a built-in insect mesh and zipped entrance doors. It also has a 3000HH removable rainfly to keep you dry in all weather conditions.
Thanks to our anti-roll strap system, the Connect Lite has 2 separate sleeping bays. This stops occupants from rolling into the middle and keeps the tent balanced no matter the difference in size and weights of the campers.
This Tree Tent is perfect for couples camping, car camping and even wilderness camping. It's easy to set up and makes a great spot for passing the time, weekend trips or heading for a night of star gazing.
Like all of our other Tents, the Connect Lite is created with the same high-quality, innovative, precision engineering that customers have come to expect from the Tentsile range and includes built-in features that will allow you to upgrade your tent in the future.
Don't have any Trees? No problem - grab a Ground Conversion Kit to set up this tent at ground level.
Looking for a few extra features like improved access and storage? Check out our classic Connect 2-Person Tree Tent. If you need a heavy-duty alternative our Safari Connect has got you covered. Running a campsite, retreat or Airbnb? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Unique 3-point anchoring system to create tension, giving you a taut fabric base to sleep on
- Built with 20m+ of seatbelt webbing to reinforce the floor
- Ant-roll strap technology creates separate sleeping bays
- Designed for 3 adults (and all their gear) or 2 adults and 2 children, the Connect Lite will hold 440kg / 880lbs
- Built-in no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies
- 3,000HH removable rainfly
- 15 minute set up
- Stackable with other Tentsile products
- Built-in upgrade features
What's In the Box?
When your tent arrives, in the box you'll find:
- 1 x Connect Lite 2-Person Tree Tent with built-in insect mesh
- 1 x 3000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 2 x 8.5mm diameter curved anodised aluminum alloy poles (Green)
- 3 x Heavy-duty Large ratchet buckles (2.5-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- 3 x Pegs
- 3 x WaterGates Large
- 3 x 2m Bungee Cords 4mm thickness
- 3 x 2m Blue Tree Wraps with velcro
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Spare Repair Kit
- 1 x Tent Bag
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.