Ocean UNA 1-Person Hammock Tent (3.0)
The World's first Tree Tent made from 100% reclaimed Ocean plastic fabric. Based on our classic UNA design, the Ocean UNA is made using the equivalent of 128 plastic bottles, reclaimed from the Western Pacific Ocean.
Named Best Outdoor Product of 2022 by Gear Patrol.
We've taken our classic UNA design and launched a brand new version using 2.79lbs of 100% reclaimed Ocean plastic and turned into our breathable, undyed polyester fabric. The Ocean UNA provides a cloud-like shelter for one camper and their gear.
The Ocean UNA has been designed to be as ECO friendly as possible. Unique to Tentsile, this Tree Tent uses a three-point anchor system to suspend the tent off the ground creating a flat-lay sleeping system, which provides ultimate comfort for front, back or side sleepers.
The Ocean UNA comes in one colour – white. This is because it is made from undyed fabric, which uses 70% less water in the production process and zero chemical dyes.
The Ocean UNA retains the double layered floor which allows you to slip a sleeping pad between the two layers for additional warmth and comfort. It comes with a 2,500HH rainfly to keep you dry. It also has lots of storage options for your gear – an external underfloor storage net for larger items like your backpack, as well as smaller internal mesh pockets to help keep your valuables safe.
This lightweight solo tree tent weighs in at only 5.1lbs/2.32kg making it ideal for day hikes and shorter backpacking trips. Backcountry campers can strip away non-essential components to achieve a working trail weight of only 3.81lbs/1.73kg.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- It is important for safety and to prevent falls, to tie a knot behind the WebLock after it is put under desired tension and before anyone gets in or uses the product!
- It is recommended to retighten the WebLock (and then retie the knot behind the WebLock) before each use (climbing into the tent/hammock) to ensure full tension, otherwise slippage may occur which could result in the product/tent loosing tension and falling that may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 25cm/10”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry. Please note, every day your tent is left up unused is a day of use lost.
Key features of the Ocean UNA 1-Person Hammock Tent:
- Built in storage is ideal for holding your camping gear - 2 internal mesh pockets and 1 large underfloor net.
- Double layered breathable floor, designed to fit a Sky-pad air mattress for comfortable sleeping.
- No-see-um insect mesh provides a breathable enclosure. It's also great for keeping out even the smallest insects.
- 20D recycled/reclaimed polyester fabric rainfly with 2,500HH PU coating, that offers protection in all adverse weather conditions.
- This tent is rated for 2,500 hours of UV exposure.
Specifications & Sizing
What's in the Box?
When your tent arrives, in the box you'll find:
- 1 x Ocean UNA 1-Person Hammock Tent with built-in insect mesh (820g)
- 1 x 2500 hydrostatic head rainfly (White - 440g)
- 1 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy pole (Blue 120g)
- 1 x UNA Understorage Net
- 1 x robust, lightweight ratchet buckle (500kg breaking strength - 160g)
- 1 x WebLock Ultralight (150g)
- 3 x Carabiners (60g)
- 3 x 4m / 13ft polyester straps with metal square d-ring (320g)
- 3 x WaterGates Small (20g)
- 3 x 2m Bungee cord, thickness 3mm (60g)
- 1 x Spare Repair Kit (12g)
- 3 Aluminium Pegs (60g)
- 1 x Tent Bag (60g)
- 1 x Manual (40g)
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can return any product in its original state within 30 days of receiving your order and expect a full refund (only applies to products purchased on www.tentsile.com).
For more information, please view our full Returns Policy