Safari Trillium XL 6-Person Camping Hammock
The Safari Trillium XL 6-person camping hammock is the ultimate setup for you and your whole crew! This is the largest, toughest, most durable hammock in the world and the most fun you can have in the trees!
This hammock is perfect for groups and can be used as a base for a Tensile stack: a unique multi-storey camping experience.
Looking for the ultimate hammocking experience? This is the strongest and largest production hammock in the world, capable of holding 6 adults or up to 10 kids.
The Safari Trillium XL 6-person giant hammock is the perfect option for a large group or large family trips. If building the ultimate suspended basecamp is your plan, then this is the hammock to include.
Made from Tentsile's signature PU coated, 600D Dacron fabric, reinforced by 30+ metres of seatbelt webbing, secured by 5 ton ratchets and includes 3 underfloor storage nets. It also has a fun hatch entry point in the centre for coming up through, which has a huge built-in pocket! Add a Roof Canopy XL to shelter the Hammock to protect it from the sun and triple its lifespan.
Easy setup: Don’t let the size worry you, it’s just as easy to set up as all our other hammocks, which makes it perfect for first-time tree campers and hammock owners who want to take their outdoor experience to the next level.
Comfort: The Tentsile Safari Trillium XL's unique 3-point anchor system provides a fully tensioned base, with enough "give" to conform to your body. The lack of sag means you can lay in complete comfort no matter your preferred position, on your stomach, back or side. It also includes Tentsile's patented anti-roll system (see below)!
Load Capacity: The 1200lbs/550kg weight capacity and massive size of the hammock makes it suitable for 6 adults, or up to 10 children. The Safari Trillium XL is perfect for backyard fun in the summer but is great to set up on backcountry camping adventures to entertain the kids (and adults).
UV Rating: The hammock is rated for 3,500 hours of UV exposure, or use the Roof Canopy XL to increase that.
Separate Lounging Bays: This 6-person hammock is made from 600D PU Coated Dacron fabric. The Trillium XL is also reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates 3 separate sleeping bays and prevents everyone from rolling to the middle; a must-have feature for holding multiple people.
Relax Anywhere: Because the hammock is suspended off the ground, it doesn't matter what condition or inclination the terrain below. As long as you can find 3 suitably strong anchor points, you can set up the hammock above cold, wet or uneven ground and benefit from increase separation from creepy crawlies.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 45cm/18”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those pictured above.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Key features of the Safari Trillium XL 6-Person Hammock
- Tentsile's unique tensioned anti-roll strap system not only reinforces the base, but creates 3 separate sleeping bays. The straps balance any weight differences and prevent both occupants from rolling towards the middle of the tent or the heaviest person.
- With only 3 ratchets, the hammock is straightforward and can be done by a single person - though we'd always recommend having a friend on hand for ease.
- The XL comes with 3 underfloor storage compartments, giving you plenty of space to organise and store smaller items.
- The built-in central access hatch makes climbing onto tent even easier.
- This hammock is rated for 3,500 hours of UV exposure.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can return any product in its original state within 30 days of receiving your order and expect a full refund (only applies to products purchased on www.tentsile.com).
For more information, please view our full Returns Policy