Demo T-Mini Green 2-Person Camping Hammock (3.0)
A Perfect lightweight version of our double hammock, offering everything you need for two people. It includes Tentsile's anti-roll technology and is made from our cloud-like comfort black mesh.
Please note: returns and warranty claims are not available for demo products.
USA Stock Only
The T-Mini is a lightweight, double camping hammock that has everything you need.
This double-hammock was designed to fit 2 adults (load capacity 285lbs/130kg), in complete comfort and is reinforced with green webbing, creating 2 separate lounging spaces. Our anti-roll technology prevents you and your partner from rolling into the middle of the hammock.
The compact nature of this hammock makes this model the ideal solution for cyclists, backpackers, or anyone seeking a complete lightweight kit that packs into one small bag. If you don’t have an adventure planned just yet, it’s perfect for lounging in the garden or the park on a sunny day.
For the backyard or the park, the T-Mini Green makes an incredible quick and easy hangout spot, perfect for entertaining the kids, taking a rest mid-hike, or simply for lying under the stars with your friend or partner.
Combined with a camping tarp the T-Mini Green is perfect for campers wanting the ultimate lightweight sleeping solution that still provides classic Tentsile comfort.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual to prevent damage to the product and/or users.
- For safety reasons, it is important to tie a knot behind the WebLock after it is put under desired tension and before anyone gets into the product!
- It is recommended to retighten the WebLock (and then re-tie the knot behind the WebLock) before each use (climbing into the tent/ hammock) to ensure full tension, otherwise slippage may occur which could result in the product/tent loosing tension and falling that may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 20cm/8”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Every hour left up unused, is an hour of use lost. Product rated at 1,500UV hours.
- Best practice advice is to pack away your T-mini Green Hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Key Features of the T-Mini Green Double Hammock
- Tentsile's unique tensioned anti roll strap system not only reinforces the base, but creates 2 separate sleeping bays. The straps balance any weight differences and prevent both occupants from rolling towards the middle of the tent or the heaviest person
- Simple, easy set up. The hammock is straightforward and can be done by a single person - though we'd always recommend having a friend on hand for ease
- Rated at 1,500UV hours of direct sunlight
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
When you receive your hammock, in the box you'll find:
- 1 x T-Mini Green Double Hammock
- 3 x 26mm x 5m Green Polyester Straps
- 1 x Ratchet Small
- 1 x Mesh Bag
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.