Safari Trillium XL 6-Person Camping Hammock
The Safari Trillium XL 6-person camping hammock is the ultimate hang out base camp for you and your whole crew! This is the biggest, toughest hammock in the world and the most fun you can have in the trees!
Out of Stock
Made from Tentsile's signature PU coated, 600D Dacron fabric, reinforced by 30+ metres of seat belt, secured by 5 ton ratchets and includes 3 under floor storage nets. It also has a fun hatch entry point in the centre, for coming up through and has a huge built-in pocket! Add a Roof Canopy XL to shelter the Hammock and triple its life span.
- Comfort: The Tentsile Safari Trillium XL's unique 3-point anchor system provides a taut and tensioned base, with enough "give" to conform to your body. The lack of sag means you can lay in complete comfort no matter your preferred position, on your stomach, back or side.
- Load Capacity: The 1200lbs/550kg weight capacity and massive size of the hammock makes it suitable for 6 adults, or alternatively 10 children. The Safari Trillium XL is perfect for backyard fun in the summer but is great to set up on camping adventures to keep the kids (and the adults busy).
- UV Rating: The hammock is rated for 3,500 hours of UV exposure.
- Separate Lounging Bays: This 6-person hammock is made from 600D PU Coated Dacron fabric. The Trillium XL is also reinforced with our unique anti-roll strap system which creates 3 separate sleeping bays and prevents everyone from rolling to the middle; a must-have feature for holding multiple people.
- Relax Anywhere: Because the hammock is suspended off the ground, it doesn't matter what condition the ground below is. As long as you can find 3 suitable anchor points, you can set up the hammock above damp or uneven ground.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 45cm/18”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those pictured above.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.