Safari Vista 3-Person 3-in-1 Tree Tent (3.0)
The Safari Vista is Tentsile's biggest tree tent in terms of it usable internal space. Its size and versatility are perfect for young families and small groups.
It is also a "3-in-1" as it can convert from a 3-person giant hammock to a hammock with a roof canopy, or a complete tree tent with insect mesh and rainfly.
Check it out in full-size Augmented Reality!
Can’t decide between a Tree Tent or a giant hammock? Why not have both!
A perfect option for friends and families, the Safari Vista is our modular Tree Tent option which can easily convert from a Trillium 3-person hammock into a full 3-season Tree Tent in a matter of minutes! For camping, long days in the park or as a backyard treehouse, the Safari Vista will provide hours of fun, comfort and entertainment.
A great choice for campsites or multi-day basecamps, the Safari Vista can be left in hammock mode during the day for a perfect hangout spot, and converted into a Tree Tent in the evening for the comfiest place to sleep the whole family.
The Safari Vista includes a removable insect mesh and a 100% waterproof rainfly roof kit that boasts 8000HH and 3,500hrs of UV-resistance. Leave the insect mesh off to create a hammock with sunshade for open panoramic three-sided views.
Ideal for camping, fishing, wilderness exploring, the backyard or the park, the Safari Vista encompasses the magic, excitement and stability of a traditional treehouse with the added versatility of being able to take it anywhere and sets up over any terrain!
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Rainfly colouring may have tiny air bubbles in the blue dye.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Key features of the Safari Vista 3-Person 3-in-1 Tree Tent
- The Safari Vista is the ultimate 3-in-1 Tree Tent and hammock, combining the comfort and versatility of a hammock, with the protection, security and multi-occupancy of a tent. Tentsile's 3-point anchoring system tensions the floor of the tent to provide the perfect amount of "give" to conform to and cushion your body, giving you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent. The system is perfect for front, back or side sleepers!
- The tent floors is built using our 600D Dacron fabric, with 20m of seatbelt webbing reinforcement which not only adds strength to the tent, but also creates a separate adjustable sleeping bay for each occupant.
- Our patented anti-roll system uses adjustable underfloor straps to create ridges between each hammock berth to prevent all occupants from rolling to the middle of the tent or towards the heaviest person.
- Designed for 3 adults (and all their gear) or 2 adults and 2 children, the Safari Vista will hold 400kg / 880lbs.
- This tent is rated for 3,500 hours of UV exposure.
- The Safari Vista 3-Person Tree Tent uses a Safari Trillium 3-Person Hammock as a base and has a fully removable insect mesh and rainfly allowing you to use it as a hammock, a hammock with a roof or as a 3-season tree tent with an insect mesh room.
- Comes fitted with 3 x mesh underfloor storage nets keeping your gear safe and out of the way while you sleep.
- The removable rainfly is made from 70D polyester fabric, PU coated to 8,000HH and covers the tent keeping you dry in all weather conditions but it does not like heavy snowfall ( over an inch ). The rainfly extends outwards from the tent giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as covered living space.
- A large central hatch makes it easy to climb in and out of the tent and reach all parts of the interior without having to climb inside for forgotten items.
Specifications & Sizing
What's Inside the Box?
When your tent arrives, inside the box you'll find:
- 1 x Safari Vista 3-Person Tree Tent with removeable insect mesh
- 1 x 8000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 3 x 13mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy poles (Orange)
- 3 x Understorage Nets
- 3 x Heavy-duty Large ratchet buckles (2.5-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- 3 x Low-impact giant yellow screw pegs
- 3 x WaterGates Large
- 3 x 2m Bungee Cords 4mm thickness
- 3 x 2m Blue Tree Wraps with velcro
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Spare Repair Kit
- 1 x Tent Bag
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can return any product in its original state within 30 days of receiving your order and expect a full refund (only applies to products purchased on www.tentsile.com).
For more information, please view our full Returns Policy