Pre-Loved Flite 2-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
This 2-person Tree Tent is designed for hiking, backpacking and lightweight adventures with a partner or friend.
Please note: returns and warranty claims are not available for pre-loved products.
Weighing only 8.4 pounds, this lightweight, 2-person hammock tent is perfect for hiking and backpacking.
With room for two people, this model was designed to meet the needs of hikers that might not be able to find flat, level ground on their adventures.
The Tentsile Flite is perfect for those looking to take their wild camping to the next level. Its lightweight yet sturdy construction makes it the perfect 2-person adventure tent. The Flite offers many of the lightweight benefits of the smaller UNA 1-Person Tree Tent, but with greater headroom and comfortable sleeping space for two adults and all their gear.
The sleeping bed consists of a double tensioned hammock with a dividing strap down the middle that can be adjusted to create one or two hammock berths for solo or dual camping. A unique cross-brace pole configuration offers extra headroom for those moments when you need to sit up or take off your shoes!
It is important for safety and to prevent falls, to tie a knot behind the WebLock after it is put under desired tension and before anyone gets in or uses the product!
It is recommended to retighten the WebLock (and then retie the knot behind the WebLock) before each use (climbing into the tent/ hammock) to ensure full tension, otherwise slippage may occur which could result in the product/tent loosing tension and falling that may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
G1: Lightly used, may have scuff marks & or minor repairs, but otherwise like new. It could also be an older model.
G2: Previously repaired, likely to have scuff /dirt marks and may smell like the great outdoors. It could also be an older model.
G3: Well used, heavily repaired, most likely dirty and will smell like the great outdoors. It could also be an older model.
Key features of the Flite 2-Person Hammock Tent:
- The lightweight 20D nylon-polyester floor is reinforced with webbing which not only adds strength to the tent, but creates a separate sleeping bay for each person and prevents you both from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for camping with 2 people.
- Our 3-point anchor system to create tension which gives you a taut base to sleep on, with just enough flex to cushion and cradle your body giving you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent or hammock.
- Designed for 2 adults (and all their gear), the Flite will hold up to 220kg / 485lbs and can take a fair amount of movement making the tent perfect for adventurous couples. The base of the tent is rated for 1,500 hours of UV exposure.
- The Flite is made with a built-in no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies.
- The 70D PU-coated 2500HH rainfly can be removed for fantastic views and summer breeze, but when attached, completely encloses the tent and keeps you dry. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as covered living space.
- The tent is built with 3 internal storage nets, perfect for holding small personal items and a larger underfloor storage net ideal for your rucksack or backpack.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
When your tent arrives, inside the box you'll find:
- 1 x Flite 2-Person Hammock Tent with built-in insect mesh
- 1 x 5000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy poles
- 1 x Heavy-duty ratchet buckles (1.2-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 5m / 19ft polyester straps
- 1 x WebLock
- 4 x Low-impact giant yellow screw pegs
- 3 x WaterGates
- Bungee cords
Setup & Usage
Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- It is good practice to tie a knot behind WebLocks for increased security and stability. Also, it's recommended to retighten the WebLock before each use (climbing into the tent) to ensure full tension otherwise slippage may occur which may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Not suitable for no longer than 3 months continual use at a time.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those pictured above.
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.