Universe 5-Person Three-Element Tent
The Universe 5-Person Tree Tent is the world’s first Three-Element Tent. Just as it sounds, it can be pitched in the air, on the ground and even on water! Huge, spectacular and infinitely versatile, the Tentsile Universe is in a league of its own when it comes to gear.
Winner of The Manual & Men's Journal Best in Show and The Gear Institute’s Gear of the Year, the Tentsile Universe 5-Person Tree Tent is the world’s first Three-Element Tent. Just as it sounds, The Tentsile Universe can be pitched in the air, on the ground and even on water!
The Universe comes with a Trillium 3-Person Hammock which supports the Universe when set up in Air Mode and is suspended between 3 trees.
The rigid inflatable SUP base provides insulation in both ground and air modes but also allows the tent to float on water. This provides an amazing sunbathing deck and play structure, great for summer days at the lake or even for some casual fishing.
The Universe is spacious, easy to use, durable and everything you need comes included & packs into one neat, trolley bag.
No matter where you go, Tentsile Universe will have you well-prepared when you’re face-to-face with the elements.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's in the box?
- 1 x Universe Base Inflatable SUP Board
- 1 x insect mesh net
- 1 x 5000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 6 x 11mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy poles (Orange)
- 1 x Central Hub Pole Set with 11mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy poles (Orange)
- 1 x Trillium Giant Hammock Fabric
- 3 x Heavy-duty Large ratchet buckles (2.5-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- 12 x Low-impact giant yellow screw pegs
- 3 x WaterGates Large
- 12 x 2m Bungee Cords 4mm thickness
- 1 x Steel 8kg Anchor
- 1 x 10m Rope
- 1 x Handpump
- 1 x Elecritic Pump
- 3 x 2m Blue Tree Wraps with velcro
- 1 x Manual
- 10 x Spare hooks
- 1 x Tent Bag
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Adventure-Grade Product Warranty
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Shipping & Returns
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.