Safari Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
The Safari Stingray is the most durable version of Tentsile's flagship and most loved tree tent model. With its huge amount of internal space and even bigger protected area underneath the tent, it is perfect for long term expeditions or semi-permanent camps. You and your fellow campers will sleep suspended in the trees, creating unique camping memories for years to come.
Out of Stock in Canada
The most robust and enduring tree tent in the world.
Designed with the same space and storage capacity as our flagship Stingray model but made from even tougher, more UV-resistant material and an even stronger insect mesh top. If you like the look of the Stingray but need something heavier and more durable, this is the tent for you.
Perfect for extreme climates, especially where protection from harsh UV rays is of the utmost importance.
The hardcore nature of this tent also makes it a perfect option to stand up to nature’s most destructive element - kids! Thanks to the heavy weight Dacron floor, this tent can take all the abuse your pack of little adventurers can throw at it.
Perfect for semi-permanent camps, rentals or backyard setups, these tents are made to withstand extreme climates and a high volume of occupant turnover and use.
With weekly inspections, this model can be left up for months at a time and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Rainfly colouring may have tiny air bubbles in the blue dye.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's Inside the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.