I, the customer agree:
- A visual and tactile inspection of my Tentsile products will be carried out prior to each use.
- All trees used by Tentsile products are within the health and size parameters as prescribed by the guidance provided in the User Manual and on the Tentsile website.
- Stipulated weight limit for purchased Tentsile model will not be exceeded.
- Tentsile will be set-up so the floor level is no more than 4 feet / 1.2 meters from the ground.
- Ratchets and Straps will also receive a visual and tactile inspection before each use.
- Ratchet Buckles will always be in put into LOCKED position while tent is in use.
- No fire or naked flame will be allowed anywhere near Tentsile products.
- Tentsile will not be used after the consumption of any intoxicating substances.
- Tentsile will only be set-up as per instructions and guidelines provided.
- No use of sharp objects or any kind will take place in or around Tentsile.
- Children should always be supervised by an adult while using Tentsile products.
- I understand that Tentsile is a suspended tent and so will behave in a sensible and responsible way while using it.
I hereby confirm that any personal injury or damaged caused by the misuse of Tentsile will be my sole responsibility and that Tentsile Ltd and Tentsile LLC will be exempt from all liability or prosecution.
I will not mistreat or misuse Tentsile products as I understand it will increase risk to my personal safety and that of others.
I fully understand and agree to the terms as set out above. Tick the box to confirm agreement to these terms.
Placing an Order: Any customer placing an order with Tentsile Ltd will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any queries regarding the terms and conditions then please contact us prior to placing an order.
By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Tentsile Ltd to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described in your order.
Once you have placed an order, we will send you an email to confirm that the order has been received but please note that this is not a confirmation that your order has been accepted. A contract between you and Tentsile Ltd for the sale of our products will only exist once the order has been accepted, processed and dispatched to you.
Cancelling an Order: You may normally cancel your order (once accepted by Tentsile Ltd) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you cancel the order within this time then any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days. If the order has, however, been processed and dispatched then please read our Returns Policy.