Tente hamac pré-aimée UNA pour 1 personne (3.0)
Notre tente légère pour 1 personne est idéale pour les randonnées en solo, les randonnées en sac à dos et les aventures à vélo.
Veuillez noter : comme il s'agit d'une tente pré-aimée, nous ne pouvons pas offrir un choix de couleurs et ce produit ne vient pas avec une grande garantie.
Classement préféré : G1
The ultra-light nature of this model offers you a whole new level of versatility, comfort and connection with the outdoors and is perfect for hikers and backpackers. You can carry less weight, walk further, and get the most comfortable night’s sleep outdoors imaginable.
Its unique design allows you to camp like never before, amongst the trees. Sleeping clear of the ground means you are no longer restricted to camping on the flat.
The UNA is designed for anyone looking for adventure. We have taken the best aspects of our larger tents and squeezed them into a 1-person ultra-lightweight hammock tent, using reduced sized ratchets, straps and a single-pole construction.
The UNA features a large hammock bed, with large pockets on each side, a full no-see-um insect mesh top, a fold-away door and a removable rainfly for unbeatable views.
The rainfly can be pegged out to the ground, creating a large 3sqm / 30sqft covered porch area so you can store your gear beneath the tent.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time.
Please note: As this is a pre-loved tent, we can't offer a choice of colors.
It is important for safety and to prevent falls, to tie a knot behind the WebLock after it is put under desired tension and before anyone gets in or uses the product!
It is recommended to retighten the WebLock (and then retie the knot behind the WebLock) before each use (climbing into the tent/ hammock) to ensure full tension, otherwise slippage may occur which could result in the product/tent loosing tension and falling that may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
G2: Previously repaired, likely to have scuff /dirt marks and may smell like the great outdoors. It could also be an older model.
G3: Well used, heavily repaired, most likely dirty and will smell like the great outdoors. It could also be an older model.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
Setup & Usage
- It is good practice to tie a knot behind the Weblock for increased security and stability.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Also, it's recommended to retighten the WebLock before each use (climbing into the tent) to ensure full tension otherwise slippage may occur which may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Not suitable for no longer than 3 months continual use at a time.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those pictured above.
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.