Hamac de camping double Safari Duo pour 2 personnes (3.0)
The Safari Duo is the latest addition to our extreme and durable Safari collection of hammocks and tree tents. Our unique three point anchor system provides a comfortable flat lay hammock for two people.
The Safari Duo is built to last, using the most hardcore, hard wearing materials to withstand the harshest climates. With 3,500 hours of UV exposure and made from a heavy duty, rip stop 600D Dacron material.
- Comfort: The Tentsile Safari Duo has a unique 3-point anchor system. This creates a tensioned base with enough "give" to conform to your body. This means you can lay in any position and get comfy.
- Load Capacity: The 880lbs/400kg weight capacity is ideal for 2 adults and baggage.
- Separate Lounging Bays: The anti-roll strap system creates 2 separate sleeping bays and prevents everyone from rolling to the middle; a must-have feature for holding multiple people.
- Shelter: The hammock also creates a protective shelter overhead when you’re on the ground. The 52 square foot canopy provides plenty of space to set up camp!
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specification & Sizing
What's In The Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.