Tente d'arbre Connect pour 2 personnes (3.0)
La Connect 3.0 est la dernière version du modèle de tente d'arbre pour 2 personnes le plus apprécié et le plus polyvalent de Tentsile. Construite pour durer, cette unité spacieuse pour 2 personnes offre un espace de couchage à double baie avec de nombreuses poches internes et un grand espace de rangement sous la tente.
Avec son confort semblable à celui d'un nuage, vous et votre partenaire découvrirez les grands espaces comme jamais auparavant. Vous pouvez même joindre la tente à 2 autres Connects (d'où le nom) pour créer une super tente Trilogy géante pour 6 personnes.
The Connect is the ultimate 2-person camping experience and is simple to set-up making it a great option for first-time tree campers. This 4 season tree tent is very roomy and has a 880lbs/440kg weight capacity, perfect for young families (2 adults and a small child) to stay in.
Perfect for ultra-comfy car camping, weekend trips, and single-location basecamps, the Connect packs down into a single bag, so much like the Stingray it’s an amazing option when you don’t need the lightest weight but do want the comfiest night camping.
The Connect bag can be worn as a backpack, so for single night camping trips where hiking is limited to the walk into the pitch location, the Connect is a great option.
It’s a great option for canoe trips as it can be set up over any terrain and in dry weather you can remove the rainfly, sleeping with just the insect mesh and allowing you to experience a night under the stars and with the cover on, full protection from the elements in all seasons.
Fully portable, yet durable, with ample headroom, the Connect gives you a comfortable night under the stars and protection from the elements.
With its two-pole pop-up roof, a 2m / 8ft long bed, plenty of internal storage pockets and hanging tablet holders; this tent will become your home away from home.
You can stack the Connect by adding a Duo hammock underneath, a Ground Conversion Kit at ground level, or both to sleep an extra 2 or 4 campers. You can also combine three Connects to make the Trilogy Super Tent!
Looking for an ultra-hardcore Tree Tent, or running a campsite, retreat or AirBNB? Check out our Safari Connect
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Adventure-Grade Product Warranty
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.