Tente d'arbre Safari Connect pour 2 personnes (3.0)
La Safari Connect est la tente d'arbre pour deux personnes la plus robuste de Tentsile. Avec 10 poches internes et deux énormes filets de rangement sous le sol, cette unité est parfaite pour les camps semi-permanents et les configurations de jardin. Les matériaux durables de la gamme Safari sont parmi les plus résistants que vous puissiez trouver sur n'importe quelle tente au monde !
The most robust and enduring 2-person tree tent in the world. The Safari Connect is the most hardcore couples camping tree tent on the market today and is a great option for first-time tree campers.
While it's a 2-person tent, is both strong and spacious, boasting a weight capacity of 880lbs/440kg, this tent is also suitable for young families (2 adults and a small child).
Designed with the same space and storage capacity as our popular Connect tree tent but made from the highest quality, toughest, UV-resistant (3,500 hours) material available.
Perfect for ultra-comfy car camping, weekend trips, and single-location basecamps in harsher environments where UV degradation it’s an impactful factor. The Safari Connect packs down into a single bag, so much like the Safari Stingray it’s an amazing option when you don’t need the lightest weight but do require an extremely tough tent for the comfiest night camping.
The Safari Connect is perfect for semi-permanent camps or backyard setups. These tents are made to withstand extreme climates and a high volume of occupant turnover and use. There is nothing you can throw at this material that it cannot handle.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Rainfly colouring may have tiny air bubbles in the blue dye.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's in the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.