Tente d'arbre Safari Stingray pour 3 personnes (3.0)
Le Safari Stingray est la version la plus durable du modèle de tente d'arbre phare et le plus apprécié de Tentsile. Avec son énorme espace intérieur et sa zone protégée encore plus grande sous la tente, elle est parfaite pour les expéditions de longue durée ou les camps semi-permanents. Vous et vos compagnons de camp dormirez suspendus dans les arbres, créant des souvenirs de camping uniques pour les années à venir
The most robust and enduring tree tent in the world.
Designed with the same space and storage capacity as our flagship Stingray model but made from even tougher, more UV-resistant material and an even stronger insect mesh top. If you like the look of the Stingray but need something heavier and more durable, this is the tent for you.
Able to be set up over any type of terrain, this tent is perfect for extreme climates, especially where protection from harsh UV rays is of the utmost importance. Stay off the ground, away from the cold wet floor and enjoy increased separation from critters and other creepy crawlies.
The hardcore nature of this tent also makes it a perfect option to stand up to nature’s most destructive element - kids! Thanks to the heavy weight Dacron floor, this tent can take all the abuse your pack of little adventurers can throw at it.
Perfect for semi-permanent camps, rentals or backyard setups, these tents are made to withstand extreme climates and a high volume of occupant turnover and use.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Rainfly colouring may have tiny air bubbles in the blue dye.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry. Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Key features of the Safari Stringay 3-Person Tree Tent:
- The Safari Stingray uses our unique 3-point anchor system to create the perfect tension for you to sleep on. The tent floor has the perfect amount of "give" to cushion and cradle your body in order to give you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent or hammock.
- The tent floor is made from tough 600D Dacron fabric, reinforced using seatbelt webbing which not only adds strength to the tent, but creates adjustable separate sleeping bays for each occupant.
- Our patented anti-roll system, uses adjustable underfloor straps to create ridges in the floor that prevents all those inside from rolling to the middle of the tent, or towards the heaviest occupant.
- Designed for 3 adults (and all their gear) or 2 adults and 2 children, the Safari Stingray will hold a staggering to 400kg / 880lbs, and can take a fair amount of punishment making this tent perfect for more adventurous families. This tent is rated for 3,500 hours of UV exposure.
- The Safari Stingray comes with a built-in Grade 4 no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies, but its 3 huge doors can be rolled back to create an almost fully open hammock platform.
- The 70D polyester fabric is PU cited to 8,000HH and can be removed for fantastic views and summer breezes but when attached, it completely encloses the tent and keeps you and everything else inside, fully dry in even the heaviest of downpours. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as covered living space.
- The tent is built with 3 x internal storage nets, perfect for holding small personal items and 3 x underfloor storage nets ideal for backpacks and other larger items.
- The large central hatch makes it easy to climb in and out of the tent and to reach all parts of the tent without getting in.
- With only 3 ratchets and 2 poles, setting up the tent is straightforward and can be completed by a single person - though it is always nice to have a friend on hand to make things a little easier.
Specifications & Sizing
What's Inside the Box?
When you receive your tent, inside the box you'll find:
- 1 x Safari Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent with built-in insect mesh
- 1 x 8000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 2 x 11mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy poles (Orange)
- 3 x Understorage Nets
- 3 x Heavy-duty Large ratchet buckles (2.5-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- 3 x Low-impact giant yellow screw pegs
- 3 x WaterGates Large
- 3 x 2m Bungee Cords 4mm thickness
- 3 x 2m Blue Tree Wraps with velcro
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Spare Repair Kit
- 1 x Tent Bag
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can return any product in its original state within 30 days of receiving your order and expect a full refund (only applies to products purchased on www.tentsile.com).
For more information, please view our full Returns Policy