Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
Our flagship model, the Tentsile Stingray delivers the most unique and comfortable way of enjoying time in the trees, with enough space to sleep 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids.
This product is a treehouse in a bag and perfect for those who want to create special camping memories!
SOLD OUT in UK & Canada
The Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent is our flagship model and the most popular Tree Tent we offer. It was featured in the Museum of Modern Art in New York and won multiple awards for its design and practicality.
The Stingray is for anyone looking for the most magical, comfortable and unique camping experience. Designed for families and small groups and has enough space for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children to sleep in absolute comfort.
A great option for car camping with friends or family, or setting up a basecamp for a multiple day trip where you’re staying in the same location. First time tree campers will love it’s ease of set-up, storage capabilities, and overall space.
Like all of our tree tents and hammocks, the Stingray packs down into a single bag, so it is easy and simple to pack and carry.
While it’s not a lightweight tent (unlike the Flite or UNA), the Stingray also isn’t excessively heavy, so if you’re the type of camper that just likes a night in the woods from time to time, sat around the campfire with some beers, this is a perfect option.
The Stingray is also a perfect option for canoe trips as it can be set up on the banks of river, lake and streams where you cannot find any flat ground.
Looking for an ultra-hardcore Tree Tent, or running a campsite, retreat or AirBNB? Check out our Safari Stingray.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.