Solo 1-Person Mesh Hammock
The Solo 1-Person Hammock is made from the same robust mesh material as our T-Mini and Trillium hammocks, but is designed for solo adventurers to enjoy on their own.
The Solo hammock is our take on a traditional single berth, two-points of attachment hammock. Designed for those who want to have an extra sleeping bay to either hang in the trees or under their existing 2 or 3-person Tree Tent.
The mesh hammock is made from the same robust mesh material as our T-Mini, Trillium and Trillium XL hammocks. The Black Mesh is breathable and so perfect for staying cool on hot summer camping trips, or even in the garden.
At 3m / 9ft long, the hammock is very spacious and can fit even the tallest campers, there's no need to hang your feet over the edge while laying down!
The Solo can be used as easily in the wild as it can in the backyard as it is compatible with standard garden hammock stands.
This is a perfect option for someone testing the waters of tree camping with a friend's tree tent, but without wanting to make a larger investment, or for those wanting a traditional hammock that comes with tried and trusted Tentsile quality.
Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
- Size: 3m / 9ft
- Max Capacity: 1 adult
- Maximum Load: 120kg / 265lbs
- Packed Size: 20 x 20 x 20cm / 7.8 x 7.8 x 7.8in
- Weight: 0.9kg / 2lbs
- Floor Material: Heavy-duty nylon-polyester mesh
- Fire Rating: USA CPAI-84 & Canada FR16
- Ratchets: 2 x ratchet buckles with a 2.5-ton minimum breaking strength
- Straps: 2 x 38mm x 6m / 19ft orange polyester straps
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.