Connect Lite 2-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
Pre-order now for delivery in April 2023
The Connect, but Lite. This new edition to the 2-Person range has been simplified to offer the same comfortable camping experience at a value price point.
Take your outdoor experience to a whole new level.
We've taken our classic Connect Tree Tent and stripped it back to offer a simple, economical design that gets you out to the woods quicker, cheaper and easier than ever. The Connect Lite Tree Tent features a 300D Oxford fabric floor, with a built-in insect mesh and zipped entrance doors. It also has a 3000HH removable rainfly to keep you dry in all weather conditions.
Thanks to our anti-roll strap system, the Connect Lite has 2 separate sleeping bays. This stops occupants from rolling into the middle and keeps the tent balanced no matter the difference in size and weights of the campers.
This Tree Tent is perfect for couples camping, car camping and even wilderness camping. It's easy to set up and makes a great spot for passing the time, weekend trips or heading for a night of star gazing.
Like all of our other Tents, the Connect Lite is created with the same high-quality, innovative, precision engineering that customers have come to expect from the Tentsile range and includes built-in features that will allow you to upgrade your tent in the future.
Don't have any Trees? No problem - grab a Ground Conversion Kit to set up this tent at ground level.
Looking for a few extra features like improved access and storage? Check out our classic Connect 2-Person Tree Tent. If you need a heavy-duty alternative our Safari Connect has got you covered. Running a campsite, retreat or Airbnb? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Unique 3-point anchoring system to create tension, giving you a taut fabric base to sleep on
- Built with 20m+ of seatbelt webbing to reinforce the floor
- Ant-roll strap technology creates separate sleeping bays
- Built-in no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies
- 3,000HH removable rainfly
- 15 minute set up
- Stackable with other Tentsile products
- Built-in upgrade features
What's In the Box?
When your tent arrives, in the box you'll find:
- 1 x Connect Lite 2-Person Tree Tent with built-in insect mesh
- 1 x 3000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 2 x 8.5mm diameter curved anodised aluminum alloy poles (Green)
- 3 x Heavy-duty Large ratchet buckles (2.5-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- 3 x Pegs
- 3 x WaterGates Large
- 3 x 2m Bungee Cords 4mm thickness
- 3 x 2m Blue Tree Wraps with velcro
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Spare Repair Kit
- 1 x Tent Bag
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.