Pre-Loved Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
Our most flagship model, the Stingray is perfect for groups and young families.
Please note: As this is a pre-loved tent this product does not come with a warranty.
The Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent is our flagship model and the most popular Tree Tent we offer. It was featured in the Museum of Modern Art in New York and won multiple awards for it's design and practicality.
Designed for families and small groups and has enough space for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children to sleep in absolute comfort.
Raised off the ground and strung between trees, the tent is perfect for giving your friends and family special memories that they'll cherish forever.
G1: Lightly used, may have scuff marks & or minor repairs, but otherwise like new. It could also be an older model.
G2: Previously repaired, likely to have scuff /dirt marks and may smell like the great outdoors. It could also be an older model.
G3: Well used, heavily repaired, most likely dirty and will smell like the great outdoors. It could also be an older model.
Key features of the Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent
- The Stingray uses a unique 3-point anchor system to create tension giving you a taut base to sleep on. The tent floor has just enough flex to cushion and cradle your body and give you the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent or hammock.
- The tent is built with a webbing reinforced floor which not only adds strength to the tent, but creates a separate sleeping bay for each person and prevents you both from rolling to the middle of the tent; a must-have feature for camping with multiple people. The straps balance out any weight differences and prevent all occupants from rolling towards the middle of the tent or the heaviest person.
- Designed for 3 adults (and all their gear) or 2 adults and 2 children, the Stingray will hold 440kg / 880lbs. The base of the tent is rated for 3,500 hours of UV exposure.
- The Stingray comes with a built-in no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies.
- The 5,000HH rainfly can be removed for fantastic views and summer breeze, but when attached, completely encloses the tent and keeps you dry in even the heaviest downpours. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as covered living space.
- The tent is built with 3 x internal storage nets, perfect for holding small personal items and 3 x underfloor storage nets ideal for backpacks and other items.
- The large central hatch makes it easy to climb in and out of the tent.
- With only 3 ratchets and 2 poles, setting up the tent is straightforward and can be completed by a single person - though we'd always recommend having a friend on hand to make things a little easier.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
When your tent arrives, inside the box you'll find:
- 1 x Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent with built-in insect mesh
- 1 x 5000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy poles
- 3 x Heavy-duty ratchet buckles (2.5-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- 4 x Low-impact giant yellow screw pegs
- 3 x WaterGates
- Bungee cords
- Spare hooks
Setup & Usage
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Not suitable for no longer than 3 months continual use at a time.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those pictured above.
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can return any product in its original state within 30 days of receiving your order and expect a full refund (only applies to products purchased on www.tentsile.com).
For more information, please view our full Returns Policy