Product Warranty - FAQs
What is Not Covered?
We cannot offer warranties on Tentsile products sold outside of Tentsile.com (e.g. Amazon Marketplace, eBay, other Resellers) however if we can help solve your problem, we can.
Any warranty issues for products purchased from retailers other than Tentsile directly will need to be raised with the retailer you originally purchased from.
- General wear & tear over 3 months continuous reasonable use
- Flaws in the fabric, if caused by excessive wear
- Leaking through fabric if it is suffering from UV degradation (Often leaking fabric is in fact condensation on the inside of the fabric)
- Leaking through seams if excessive abrasion of the seams or the seam sealant tape has occurred
- Broken zips if caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Seams coming apart if caused by over tensioning / stretching
- Broken buckles if they have been subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Broken carry / roller bag if they are over loaded, used for carrying other items or used as a toy
- All pole breakages - these are treated as “fair wear & tear”
- Collateral damage from a pole breakage
- UV degradation
- Condensation, usually caused by lack of ventilation
- Commercial use by rental companies, use by youth groups (Scouts, Guides, BB, DOE)
- No consequential loss may be claimed under this guarantee.
- Damage caused by behaviour that would cause damage to a conventional tent or are outside the guidelines as stated in the Tentsile Instructions.
- No usage of fire in or around the tent, no use of sharp objects including but not limited to, knives, tools etc, shoes should not be worn inside the tent.
This guarantee in no way affects your statutory rights.