Tentsile Universe Pre-order Terms and Conditions
Any customer placing a pre-order with Tentsile Ltd will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. If you have any queries regarding the terms and conditions then please contact email@example.com prior to placing a Pre-Order.
- Placing a Pre-Order Reservation: When placing a Pre-Order for the Tentsile Universe you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and other billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. We shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You acknowledge and agree that we may decline or delay reservations to avoid oversubscription or as it deems appropriate, we will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of your Pre-Order. For refund entitlements please see article 4.
- Price & Payment: Pre-Order will include a 10% discount on the price of the Universe, and a free UNA Tree Tent that will be sent out with your order. The offer is only valid for Pre-Orders placed between February 25th, 2019 to March 17th, 2019. The purchase price does not include import duties, taxes, transfer fees, and other governmental charges for Pre-Orders outside the EU and the USA, which additional costs are Buyer’s responsibility. No import tax or further charges are applied to EU and US orders. Customer will be charged full price at time of order.
- Delivery Schedule: Although we will make efforts to begin delivering the Universe and the UNA Tree Tent as soon as reasonably practicable (March 18, 2019) you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate, is subject to change, and we do not represent or warrant that we will be able to ship the product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment is not met, we are not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall we be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you updates with respect to such delivery schedule. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 4 below.
- Cancelling a pre-order: You may cancel your pre-order (once accepted by Tentsile) for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you cancel the pre-order within this time then any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 30 days. If the order has, however, been processed and dispatched then please read our returns and refunds policy.
- Buyer can return Universe and UNA, unused within 4 weeks from the date of delivery and expect a full refund of transaction (less any postage costs). Only applies to products purchased on www.tentsile.com. If you choose to return the Universe only, you will be refunded full price of transaction less the UNA MSRP ($250).
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances will Tentsile be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out or related to this agreement. In the event that Tentsile is held liable for any damages arising out or related to these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your purchase price without interest, in conjunction with a full return of the products (Universe and UNA) without any damage to them.
- We may change or modify these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use of this site following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms and conditions. Please visit this terms and conditions page regularly to ensure that you agree to any changes therein.
While we have used reasonable endeavors to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Tentsile will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.