Tentsile Tree Tent & Hammock Stand
The Tentsile Stand is the best way to set up Tentsile products without the need for trees. Perfectly weighted and balanced to hold our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks, the Stand breaks down into modular component parts, and can be set up and used anywhere!
Not available in Canada
Sizing & Specifications
Rustproof: Made from corrosion-resistant aircraft aluminium.
Easy-clean: Simple to wipe down.
High quality: Long-lasting, stainless steel nuts & bolts for protection against rust.
Weight: 45kg / 99lbs
Size (when packed): 160 x 78 x 40cm / 63 x 31 x 16"
Setup Time: 15 minutes
Size: 4.7 x 4.7 x 4.7m / 185 x 185 x 185"
Maximum Load: 400kg / 880lbs
What's in the box?
- Instructions - Click to view
- 3 x Corner Connector Legs
- 3 x Arms with anti-snag pulley wheels
- 6 x Bracing tubes for length between corners
- 3 x Sleeves with bolts for added strength
- 3 x 38mm x 1.5m straps with hook attachments & ratchets
- 1 x 50mm x 6m strap with heavy-duty, industry-grade ratchet buckle, 5-ton minimum breaking strength,
- 6 x 14mm stainless steel bolts
Set Up Video
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.