Our Manufacturing Warranty
Tentsile will accept and replace any defective product with a manufacturing warranty straight out of the box. These units should be marked as defective and firstname.lastname@example.org should be contacted with photos of the unit(s), to organise a replacement.
Claims of Defects under Warranty
Our product warranty does not cover the following:
- Commercial use (for more information contact email@example.com)
- Poles, ratchets, and straps
- Improper use
- Wear and tear
- Improper maintenance
- Damage caused by severe weather / environmental conditions
- Damage caused by snow load (1” snow load limit on all Tree Tents and Hammocks)
- Flaws in the fabric, if caused by excessive wear
- Leaking through fabric if it is suffering from UV degradation (often leaking fabric is in fact condensation on the inside of the fabric)
- UV degradation
- Condensation, usually caused by lack of ventilation
- Leaking through seams if excessive abrasion of the seams or the seam sealant tape has occurred
- Broken zips if caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Seams coming apart if caused by over tensioning / stretching
- Broken buckles if they have been subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Broken carry / roller bag if they are over loaded, used for carrying other items or used as a toy
- Damaged caused by usage around fire
- Damaged caused by usage around sharp objects and shoes
- Generation 2 products
- Pre-loved products
Wear & Tear
All Tentsile products are fabric structures which will degrade over time due to wear and tear. This includes environmental conditions such as user care, storage conditions, packing conditions and UV exposure. Tentsile products comes with care instructions including; not to be left unattended for more than 1 week. Do not leave set up for more than 3 months at a time (product needs to be taken down and inspected every 3 months for damage and wear and tear to components). Products have differing levels of UV protection. Safari Connect – 3,500UV hours.
Tentsile will not be held liable for environmental damage caused by high winds, falling branches, damage made by animals or any other environmental factors. Safety checks to the product must be made every month and the product must never be left unattended in adverse weather.
The Tentsile Tree Tent is designed for play, relaxation, and camping/ sleeping. Never jump into, onto or use it as a trampoline or swing. It is not intended to be used for rock climbing, cliff faces, overhangs or above or next to large drops. Do not attach or secure the Tentsile Tree Tent to a movable platform or anchor; it is not intended to be used for such recreation or activities. Do not attempt to use this product for anything other than its intended purpose, and always observe height and weight limits.
In the event that we cannot repair your old product, your original tent will not go to waste. We hate any of our products ending up in landfill, so we always endeavour to upcycle the fabric and other components into create new products!
We build our products to the highest standards and include detailed instructions and guides on how to set up and use our tent or hammock safely. As a result, Tentsile will not be held responsible for any injuries incurred while our products. Please see the following Liability Waver for full details.