Our Manufacturing Warranty
Tentsile will replace any product with a manufacturing or material defect straight out of the box. Tentsile should be made aware of such issues within 30 days of purchase, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with an order number and photos of the problem.
Klymit SkyPads come under a direct warranty, which you follow up here.
Route International Shipping Insurance Policy
Route's international timeframe filing for lost, stolen or damaged packages is:
- Stolen: between 5-15 days from delivery
- Lost: between 20-30 days from last tracking update
- Damaged: between 0-15 days from delivery
Recycling Your End-of-Life Product
In the event that we cannot repair your old product, your original tent will not go to waste. We have an established recycling programme that earns you 20% off your next order. Learn more.
Claims of Defects under Warranty
Our product warranty does not cover the following:
- Commercial use (for more information contact email@example.com)
- Poles, ratchets, and straps
- Natural wear and tear
- Improper maintenance
- Damage caused by severe weather / environmental conditions
- Damage caused by snow load (1” snow load limit on all Tree Tents and Hammocks)
- UV degradation (1,500hrs Black Mesh, 2,500hrs Green Fabric, 3,500hrs Safari Fabric)
- Leaking through fabric if it is suffering from UV degradation (often leaking fabric is in fact condensation on the inside of the fabric)
- Condensation, usually caused by lack of ventilation
- Leaking through seams if excessive abrasion of the seams or the seam sealant tape has occurred
- Broken zips if caused by forcing, jamming or improper use
- Seams coming apart if caused by wear and tear
- Broken buckles if they have been subjected to undue force or abrasion
- Broken carry / roller bag if they are over loaded, used for carrying other items or used as a toy
- Damaged caused by usage around fire
- Damaged caused by usage around sharp objects and shoes
- Generation 2 products
- Pre-loved products
Wear & Tear
All Tentsile products are fabric structures which will naturally degrade over time due to wear and tear. This includes environmental conditions such as user care, storage conditions, packing conditions, severe weather and UV exposure. Tentsile products come with care instructions including; not to be left unattended for more than 1 week. Product need to be inspected after every 3 months of use for wear and tear damage to components. Products have differing levels of UV protection. See Product Manuals for more information.
Tentsile will not be held liable for environmental damage caused by high winds, falling branches, damage made by animals or any other environmental factors. Safety checks to the product must be made before every use and the product must never be left unattended in adverse weather.
The Tentsile Tree Tent is designed for play, relaxation, and camping/ sleeping. Never jump into, onto or use it as a trampoline or swing. It is not intended to be used for rock climbing, cliff faces, overhangs or above or next to large drops. Do not attach or secure the Tentsile Tree Tent to a movable platforms, man-made columns or anchor points. Do not attempt to use this product for anything other than its intended purpose and always observe height and weight limits.
Extend Warranties (US customers only)
US customers have the option to purchase an extended warranty at checkout. These warranties are fulfilled by a 3rd party company called Extend. To make a claim on an Extend warranty, please visit Extend and use the virtual warranty assistant to make a claim.
We build our products to the highest standards and include detailed instructions and guides on how to set up and use our tent or hammock safely. As a result, Tentsile will not be held responsible for any injuries incurred while our products. Please see the following Liability Waver for full details.