Safari Trillium XL 6-Person Camping Hammock
The Safari Trillium XL is the largest, roughest, toughest, most durable hammock in the world and the most fun you can have in the trees, with enough space for you and your whole crew! This hammock is perfect for those groups who also want to raise their camping game to create a Tensile stack.
Looking for the ultimate hammocking experience? This is the biggest and strongest production hammock in the world, capable of holding 6 adults or up to 10 kids with a load capacity 550kg / 1200lbs.
Made from Tentsile's signature PU coated, 600D Dacron fabric, reinforced by 30+ metres of seatbelt webbing, secured by 5 ton ratchets and includes 3 underfloor storage nets. It also has a fun hatch entry point in the centre for coming up through, which has a huge built-in pocket! Add a Roof Canopy XL to shelter the Hammock to protect it from the sun and triple its lifespan from its current rating of 3,500UV hours.
The Safari Trillium XL 6-person giant hammock is the perfect option for a large groups or family trips for building the ultimate multi-storey suspended basecamp as part of a Tentsile Stack!
Set up is as simple as all our other hammocks, easily achievable with a single person, which makes it perfect for first-time tree campers and hammock owners who want to take their outdoor experience to the next level.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 45cm/18”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those pictured above.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.