Hamac de camping Safari Trillium pour 3 personnes (3.0)
Le hamac de camping Safari Trillium pour 3 personnes est le hamac le plus durable et le plus robuste du marché. Fabriqué à partir de tissu 600 Dacron, renforcé par plus de 20 mètres de ceinture de sécurité, sécurisé par des cliquets robustes et avec des filets de rangement sous le plancher inclus, aucune sortie n'est plus solide ou plus amusante !
Stock limité au Canada
The Safari Trillium 3-Person Camping Hammock is one of the largest hammocks on the market. It is long-lasting and robust, being reinforced by 20+ metres of wwebbing and secured by heavy-duty ratchets and straps.
Perfect for extreme climates, especially where protection from harsh UV rays is of the utmost importance. Rated at 3,500UV Hours.
Running a campsite, retreat or AirBNB? Our Safari Trillium is designed to be used in the harshest conditions or with a high occupant turnover.
The Safari Trillium is large and strong enough for 3 adults to sleep in comfort, or for 6 kids to play on. The hammock is comfortable and can be used as easily in the wild as it can in the backyard. The incredibly tough nature of this model makes it perfect for backyard hangouts, where kids will be all over the Safari Trillium day after day. This hammock comes with a 3-year warranty.
This unique camping hammock can be set up underneath any Tentsile Tree Tent to form the foundation of a multi-storey camping stack.
Convert it into a Tree Tent by adding a Trillium Roof Kit.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Not suitable for more than 3 months continual use at a time. Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.