Trillium XL 6-Person Camping Hammock (3.0)
The Trillium XL is the biggest suspended hang out space anywhere on the market, with enough space for 6 Adult or 10 kids!
The Trillium XL is the largest and most comfortable production hammock in the world, with space for up to 6 adults or up to 10 kids! Made from Tentsile's signature black mesh for perfect comfort and support, this is the ultimate hang out! One rule - no shoes!
Please note: This is a very big hammock that requires 7m / 23ft of space between trees. For a smaller options, check out our Trillium 3-Person hammock.
Reinforced by 20+ metres of seatbelt webbing and secured using out 5 ton heavy-duty ratchets and straps, the Trillium XL is also constructed using Tentsile's patented anti-roll system, which create three separate bay that stop everyone rolling into the middle.
The Trillium XL, is the perfect option for large group trips and if building the ultimate basecamp is your plan, then this is the hammock to include. This giant 6-person hammock can be set up underneath any Tentsile Tree Tent to create the one-of-a-kind, multi-storey hammock tent stack.
It is as easy to set-up as all our other hammocks, able to be set up by a single person and perfect for first time tree campers and hammock owners who want something that’s going to be super comfortable and take your outdoor experience to the next level.
The mesh is rated for 1,500 UV hours and you can add a Roof Canopy XL to shelter the hammock from the sun and triple its life span. We recommend that you pack your unit away when not in use. Every hour left up unused is an hour of use, lost.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 45cm/18”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Every hour left up unused, is an hour of use lost. Black Mesh rated at 1,500UV hours.
- Best practice advice is to pack away your Trillium XL hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Key features of the Trillium Giant 3-Person Hammock
- Tentsile's unique patented anti-roll strap system, not only reinforces the base but creates 3 huge separate sleeping bays. The straps balance any weight differences and prevent occupants from rolling towards the middle or towards the heaviest person.
- The hammock is suspended between 3 anchor points, which when tensioned create a taut surface to lay on. The hammock has just enough flex to cushion and support your body without sag. This means that unlike a traditional hammock, you can sleep however you like; on your front, back or side.
- The Trillium XL, was designed to hold 6 adults in complete comfort, thanks to the 1200lbs/550kg weight capacity. This makes the Trillium XL perfect for fun with all your family or friends.
- The hammock's black mesh is rated for 1,500UV hours of exposure.
- With only 3 ratchets, the hammock set up is straightforward and can be done by a single person.
- The Trillium XL comes with 3 underfloor storage nets, giving you plenty of storage space.
- The central access hatch makes it fun and easy to climb in.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.