Trillium Giant 3-Person Camping Hammock (3.0)
The Trillium giant 3-person hammock, employs Tentsile's patented anti-roll technology to create an unbeatable outdoor lounge.
The Trillium giant 3-person hammock, provides an unbeatable suspended experience for relaxing and lounging outdoors. Super big, super strong and super fun, the Trillium creates a cloud-like platform superior to any hammock experience you have ever had, applicable from backyard to backcountry, and ideal for sharing with your family or friends.
Manufactured using the most durable, long-lasting and robust fabric materials, reinforced with 20 metres of seatbelt webbing and secured by our 3 ton heavy-duty ratchets and straps, it also includes Tentsile's patented anti-roll system which creates 3 separated hammock bays and stops everyone from rolling into the middle!
Perfect for setting up in the garden, the campsite or at your basecamp as a hangout spot for the whole camping trip, the Trillium is easy to use and convenient enough to be pitched on a whim for a family picnic in the woods or backyard camping.
This unique camping hammock can be set up underneath any Tentsile Tree Tent to form the foundation of a multi-storey camping stack which transforms your Tentsile experience to an even higher level of fun and adventure!
We recommend that your Trillium is packed away when not in use to protect it and prolong its lifespan.
Converted it into a full tree tent by adding one of our Trillium Roof Kits.
Looking for an even larger hammock? check out the largest hammock on the market – Trillium XL.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Every hour left up unused, is an hour of use lost. Trillium Fabric 2,500UV hours, Trillium Mesh 1,500UV hours.
- Best practice advice, is to pack away your Trillium Hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Key Features of the Trillium Giant 3-Person Hammock
- Tentsile's unique tensioned anti-roll strap system not only reinforces the base, but creates 3 separate sleeping bays. The straps balance any weight differences and prevent both occupants from rolling towards the middle of the tent or the heaviest person.
- The hammock is suspended across 3 anchor points which when tensioned create a taut surface to lay on. The hammock has just enough flex to cushion and wrap around your body without sagging. This means that unlike a traditional hammock, you can sleep however you like; on your front, back or side.
- The Trillium was designed to hold 3 adults in complete comfort. However, thanks to the 880lbs/400kg weight capacity, it can hold 2 adults and 2 kids instead. This makes the Trillium perfect for family fun.
- The Green Fabric hammock is rated for 2,500UV hours, while the Black Mesh hammock is rated at 1,500UV hours of exposure.
- With only 3 ratchets, the hammock is straightforward and can be done by a single person - though we'd always recommend having a friend on hand for ease.
- The Trillium comes with 3 underfloor storage compartments, giving you plenty of space to organise and store smaller items.
- The built-in central access hatch makes climbing onto tent even easier.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.