Stingray Lite 3-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
USA - Sold out
Enjoy our award-winning Stingray Tree Tent, now streamlined to offer a premium comfort camping experience at a lower price point. Your own pop-up hideaway treehouse, in a bag!
Enough space to sleep 3 adults or a young family of 2 adults and 2 kids, away from lumpy, bumpy or wet ground - and with increased separation from creepies and critters on the forest floor.
The Stingray Lite Tree Tent has been voted Best Gear of 2023, by Backcountry Skiiing Canada because it features a durable 300D Oxford fabric floor, with a built-in insect mesh, central hatch and zipped entrance door. It also has a 3000HH removable rainfly to keep you dry in all weather conditions.
Thanks to our anti-roll strap system, the Stingray Lite has 3 separate flat-lay sleeping bays. This stops occupants from rolling into the middle and keeps the tent balanced no matter the difference in size and weights of the campers.
This Tree Tent is perfect for car camping adventures and backyard hangouts. It's easy to set up and makes a great spot for hanging out, entertaining the kids or heading for a night of star gazing.
Like all of our other Tents, the Stingray Lite is created with the same high-quality, innovative, precision engineering that customers have come to expect from the Tentsile range and includes built-in features that will allow you to upgrade your tent in the future.
Don't have any trees? No problem - grab a Ground Conversion Kit to set up this tent at ground level.
Looking for a few extra features like improved access and storage? Check out our classic Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent. If you need a heavy-duty alternative our Safari Stingray has got you covered. Running a campsite, retreat or Airbnb? Get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated or shown here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specification & Sizing
What's In the Box?
Stingray Range Comparison Chart
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.