Trillium Giant 3-Personen-Camping-Hängematte (3.0)
Die Trillium Giant 3-Personen-Hängematte ist das zweitgrößte Hängemattenmodell auf dem Markt (nach der Trillium XL) und kann sowohl in der Wildnis als auch im Garten als Treffpunkt für Gruppen verwendet werden. Super groß, super stark und super lustig!
The Trillium 3-Person Camping Hammock is one of the largest hammocks on the market. It is big and strong enough for up to 3 adults to chill/sleep in comfort or for 6 kids to play, so it's ideal for sharing with your family or friends.
Manufactured using the most durable, long-lasting and robust fabric materials, reinforced with 20 metres of seatbelt webbing and secured by our 3 ton heavy-duty ratchets and straps, it also includes Tentsile's patented anti-roll system which creates 3 separated hammock bays and stops everyone from rolling into the middle!
Perfect for setting up in the garden, the campsite or at your basecamp as a hangout spot for the whole camping trip, the Trillium is easy to use and convenient enough to be pitched on a whim for a family picnic in the woods or backyard camping.
This unique camping hammock can be set up underneath any Tentsile Tree Tent to form the foundation of a multi-storey camping stack which transforms your Tentsile experience to an even higher level of fun and adventure!
We recommend that your Trillium is packed away when not in use to protect it and prolong its lifespan.
Converted it into a full tree tent by adding one of our Trillium Roof Kits.
Looking for an even larger hammock? check out the largest hammock on the market – Trillium XL.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Every hour left up unused, is an hour of use lost. Trillium Fabric 2,500UV hours, Trillium Mesh 1,500UV hours.
- Best practice advice, is to pack away your Trillium Hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.