UNA 1-Personen-Hängemattenzelt (3.0)
Unser leichtes 1-Personen-Baumzelt bietet ein vollständig "flaches" und Unterflur-Aufbewahrungsnetz für Ihre gesamte Ausrüstung! Mit seinem integrierten No-see-um-Insektennetz und dem abnehmbaren Überzelt lässt es sich winzig klein verpacken und ist ideal für Solo-Wanderungen, Rucksack- und Fahrradabenteuer!
The ultra-light nature of this model offers you a whole new level of versatility, comfort and connection with the outdoors. It is perfect for hikers and bike packers (the bag can be clipped to the bike without any extra straps or equipment). You can carry less weight, walk further, camper anywhere and get the most comfortable night’s sleep possible in the outdoors.
Its unique design allows you to camp like never before amongst the trees. Sleeping clear above the ground means you are no longer restricted to camping on the flat areas but can now camper in place no one has every camped before!
The UNA is designed for anyone looking for adventure. We have taken the best aspects of our larger tents and squeezed them into a 1-person ultra-lightweight hammock tent, using reduced sized ratchets, straps and a single-pole construction.
This tent features a large hammock bed with mesh pockets on each side, a full no-see-um insect mesh top, a fold-away door and a fully removable rainfly for unbeatable views.
The UNA is a perfect option for would-be hammock campers who find that hammocks are either too constricting in width, too harsh on their backs and front/side sleepers who struggle to get comfy in the traditional hammock position. The double layered tensioned floor also provides a place to slip an air mattress so you can stay toasty warm in any season.
The rainfly can be pegged out to the ground or attached to branches to create a large 3sqm / 30sqft covered porch area under the tent so you can store more gear and have a dry living space.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual to avoid damage to the tent and/or user.
- For safety reasons, tie a knot behind the WebLock after it is put under desired tension and before you get into the tent!
- It is recommended to retighten the WebLock (and then retie the knot behind the WebLock) before each use (climbing into the tent/ hammock) to ensure full tension, otherwise slippage may occur which could result in the product/tent loosing tension and falling that may result in damage to the product and risk of injury.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 25cm/10”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Adventure Grade Product Warranty
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.