Connect 2-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
The Connect 3.0 is Tentsile's most versatile 2-person tree tent model. Built to last, this spacious unit provides a double-bay sleeping area with numerous internal pockets and ample underfloor storage nets.
With its cloud-like comfort, you and your camping partner will experience the great outdoors like never before.
Check it out in full-size Augmented Reality!
The Connect offers the ultimate 2-person camping experience. Quick and simple to set-up, this 4 season tree tent is sturdy, roomy, and has a massive 880lbs/440kg weight capacity. Great for adults and young families (2 adults and a small child) to stay in. If there are no trees it can also be easily set up on the ground using our Ground Conversion Kit.
Perfect for ultra-comfy car camping, weekend trips, kayaking and canoe trips or as a single-location basecamp! The Connect packs down into a single sport-sized bag that can double as a rucksack. It’s an amazing option when you want versatility, space, comfort and increased separation from a cold wet floor, critters and other creepy crawlies!
This extremely robust tent can be set up over any terrain, and in dry weather you can remove the rainfly, sleeping with just the insect mesh and allowing you to experience a night under the stars and with the rainfly cover on, full protection from the elements in all seasons.
With its two-pole pop-up roof, a 3m / 10ft long bed, plenty of internal storage pockets and hanging tablet holders; this tent will become your home away from home no matter if you are a back sleeper, side sleeper or front sleeper! Also great for bad backs! ;)
You can stack the Connect by adding a Duo hammock underneath, a Ground Conversion Kit at ground level, or both to sleep an extra 2 or 4 campers. You can also combine three Connects to make the Trilogy Super Tent!
Looking for an ultra-hardcore Tree Tent, or running a campsite, retreat or Airbnb? Check out our Safari Connect
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry. Please note, every day your tent is left up unused is a day of use lost.
Key Features of the Connect 2-Person Tree Tent:
- The Connect is built with a seatbelt webbing reinforced floor which not only adds strength to the tent, but also creates separate sleeping bays for each person.
- The patented, adjustable, central underfloor strap prevents occupants from rolling into the middle of the tent or towards the heaviest person in the tent.
- Our 3-point ratcheted anchoring system creates a tensioned fabric base to sleep on with the perfect amount of "give" to cushion and cradle your body for the most comfortable night's sleep you've ever had in a tent or hammock.
- Designed for 2 adults (and all their gear), the Connect will hold a massive to 400kg / 880lbs, making it perfect for more adventurous couples. This tent is rated for 2,500 hours of UV exposure.
- The Connect comes with a built-in no-see-um insect mesh to protect you from insects and other creepy crawlies, but has 4 huge doors that can be rolled back to allow a fully open hammock experience.
- The 70D polyester, PU-coated to 5000HH rainfly can be fully removed for fantastic views and summer breeze but when attached, completely encloses the tent and keeps everything dry. The rainfly extends outwards from the tent giving you a large, dry area underneath the tent to store gear or act as covered living space.
- The tent comes with 4 x internal mesh storage nets, a tail pocket, an internal hanging mesh pocket perfect for holding small personal items, as well as two under floor storage nets, ideal for both your backpacks.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
When your tent arrives, in the box you'll find:
- 1 x Connect 2-Person Tree Tent with built-in insect mesh
- 1 x 5000 hydrostatic head rainfly
- 2 x 8.5mm diameter curved anodised aluminum alloy poles (Green)
- 2 x Understorage Nets
- 3 x Heavy-duty Large ratchet buckles (2.5-ton breaking strength)
- 3 x 6m / 19ft polyester straps
- 3 x Low-impact giant yellow screw pegs
- 3 x WaterGates Large
- 3 x 2m Bungee Cords 4mm thickness
- 3 x 2m Blue Tree Wraps with velcro
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Spare Repair Kit
- 1 x Tent Bag
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Adventure-Grade Product Warranty
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can return any product in its original state within 30 days of receiving your order and expect a full refund (only applies to products purchased on www.tentsile.com).
For more information, please view our full Returns Policy