Duo 2-Person Double Camping Hammock (3.0)
The Duo is the world's largest and toughest double camping hammock. At 13ft / 4m long, it is designed to easily fit 2 adults in complete comfort, and is reinforced with seatbelt webbing to create two separate sleeping bays.
Complete with a huge tail pocket and underfloor storage nets, the Duo also includes Tentsile's patented anti-roll floor system which prevents occupants from simply rolling into the middle!
Choose Green Fabric or Black Mesh, from the drop down menu below.
The Duo is the largest and most durable double hammock on the market, and comfortably fits 2 adults with room to stretch out, kick back, and relax. Ideal for the campsite, the backcountry or the backyard. The Duo features underfloor storage nets to keep your gear clean and dry, and is reinforced with seatbelt webbing and heavy-duty ratchets.
The Duo is a simple to pitch and an incredibly comfy hammock, which makes it perfect for couples who may want more space, or young families. The hammock also features a built-in anti-roll strap system, to create two separate sleeping bays so occupants can lay back in comfort without rolling into the middle.
Created with the same high quality, innovative, precision engineering that customers have come to expect from the Tentsile line, we have used only the most robust and enduring materials to produce this high-end hammock.
Set up it can be used alone or as part of a Tentsile Stack – fitting perfectly underneath a Connect 2-person Tree Tent with the Double Bubble insect mesh, allowing campers to create 2 fully enclosed spaces on multiple levels.
The compact nature of this double hammock makes this model the ideal solution for cyclists, backpackers, or anyone seeking a complete kit that packs into one small bag.
If you don’t have an adventure planned just yet, it’s perfect for lounging in the local forest, the garden or the park on a sunny day. The Duo makes a great hangout spot for passing the time, great for entertaining the kids or heading for a night of star gazing.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the Duo Product Manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Duo Fabric 2,500UV hours. Duo Mesh 1,500UV hours.
- Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
Sizing & Specifications
What's In the Bag?
Set up Video
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Classic Range and a 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.