Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent (3.0)
Our flagship model, the Tentsile Stingray delivers the most unique and comfortable way of enjoying time in the trees, with enough space to sleep up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids.
Super strong and durable, this product is a "treehouse in a bag" and perfect for those who want to take their comfort camping experience to the next level! Check it out in full-size Augmented Reality!
The Stingray 3-Person Tree Tent is our flagship model and the most popular Tree Tent we offer. It was featured in the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and won multiple awards for its design, functionality and practicality. It can be set up over any type of terrain and offers increased separation from the cold wet ground and those pesky critters and other creepy crawlies!
The Stingray is for anyone looking to raise their camping game for a uniquely magical, fun, comfortable experience. Designed for families and small groups, it has enough space for up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children, to sleep in absolute cloud-comfort. No matter if you are a back sleeper, side sleeper or front sleeper! Also great for bad backs! ;)
A great option for car camping with friends and family, or setting up a basecamp on a multiple day trip, first time tree campers will fall in love with the ease of set-up, storage facilities, practical usage and overall space the Stingray offers.
Like all of our tree tents and hammocks, the Stingray can be set up over any gradient hillside or lumpy bumpy ground conditions and packs down into a single bag that can also be used as a rucksack, so it is easy and simple to pack and carry.
While it’s not as light as the Flite or UNA, the Stingray isn’t excessively heavy for the amount of space it creates, shelter it provides, and all the previously uninhabitable places it opens up where you couldn't camp before!
The Stingray is also a perfect solution for kayak and canoe trips as it can be set up on the banks of rivers, lakes and streams where you cannot find any flat ground.
Looking for an even more ultra-hardcore Tree Tent, or running a campsite, retreat or Airbnb? Check out our Safari Stingray.
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Specifications & Sizing
What's In the Box?
Stingray Range Comparison Chart
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.