Pre-Loved Safari Vista - EU Only
The Safari Vista a "3-in-1", as it can convert from a 3-person Giant Hammock to a hammock with a roof canopy, or a complete Tree Tent with insect mesh and rainfly. Check it out in full-size Augmented Reality!
Please note: As this is a pre-loved tent. It has been checked and meets our quality and application standards. This product does not come with a warranty, it cannot be returned, and all sales are final.
Can’t decide between a Tree Tent or a giant hammock? Why not have both!
A perfect option for friends and families, the Safari Vista is our modular Tree Tent option which can easily convert from a Trillium 3-person hammock into a full 3-season Tree Tent in a matter of minutes! For camping, long days in the park or as a backyard treehouse, the Safari Vista will provide hours of fun, comfort and entertainment.
A great choice for campsites or multi-day basecamps, the Safari Vista can be left in hammock mode during the day for a perfect hangout spot, and converted into a Tree Tent in the evening for the comfiest place to sleep the whole family.
The Safari Vista includes a removable insect mesh and a 100% waterproof rainfly roof kit that boasts 8000HH and 3,500hrs of UV-resistance. Leave the insect mesh off to create a hammock with sunshade for open panoramic three-sided views.
Ideal for camping, fishing, wilderness exploring, the backyard or the park, the Safari Vista encompasses the magic, excitement and stability of a traditional treehouse with the added versatility of being able to take it anywhere and sets up over any terrain!
- Only use the product after reading and in accordance with the product manual.
- Recommended setup height is 1.2m / 4ft.
- Minimum tree diameter 40cm/16”.
- Due to continuous design improvements, details may vary slightly from those stated here.
- Rainfly colouring may have tiny air bubbles in the blue dye.
- Our Tree Tents and Hammocks are not intended to be permanent structures. Each of our products has a UV rating which advises on average how many hours the product can be left out exposed to sunlight. This can vary depending on climate and altitude. If left out in the sun for prolonged periods of time UV degradation will occur, affecting both the colour and strength of your product. Our best practice advice is to pack away your tree tent or hammock after each use, ensuring it is both clean and dry.
- Please remember, every day your hammock is left up unused, is a day of use lost.
Specifications & Sizing
What's Inside the Box?
For further setup guidance, please see Guides, Tips & Advice.
Our products are meticulously designed and made to tough it out and provide shelter in some of the world's harshest environments. We are totally proud of the quality and durability of our range and have a guarantee to back it up!
All our Tree Tents and Giant Hammocks come with a 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Ocean, Lightweight, LITE & Classic Ranges, and a 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty for our Safari Range.
If your tent or hammock arrives defective we will repair your product or if necessary, issue a replacement (terms and conditions apply).
Learn More about our product warranty.
Please visit our shipping page for up to date information on shipping prices and lead times.