Tentsile USA Camp Out 2017
* Prices do not include Sales Tax for Europe.
We would like to invite you to come join us for the first ever Tentsile Camp Out in Northern California! We would love every Tentsile fan to have the chance to meet our team and hang out in the trees!
We invite you all to come and join us for 3 days of fun and frolics in the trees. Bring your own Tentsile, rent one of ours, or purchase one for 20% off. It doesn’t matter. We just want you to come, share your story, sleep in the trees and simply hang out. And remember, for every ticket sold we will plant three trees, and you will be making your contribution to #BecomeOfOneTheMillion – a million trees planted, a million people in the trees.
The USA Tentsile Camp Out will be held at Cooks Valley Campground in Piercy, California, July 7th through July 9th. Activities will include SUP, kayaking, hiking, yoga, slacklining, tree climbing, music, food, bonfires (weather permitting), general merriment with members of the Tentsile Team and of course, sleeping in trees! For more information, contact email@example.com.
Note: There are only 65 spots available.
Camp Pass is $100 (Early Bird $70 until April 18th, use code CAMPOUTEARLYBIRD at the checkout) and includes...
- A camp site where you can pitch your own Tentsile
- Access to all activities, SUP, Slack-lining, Yoga, Tree Climbing, Kayaking and more.
- Music and Entertainment
- Classic American BBQ on Friday night (Burgers, Dogs, Salads, etc)
- Pig Roast dinner with drinks on Saturday night (please let us know in the order notes if you are vegetarian)
- Light breakfast will be provided for both mornings.
- We will plant 3 trees for you.
Rent a Tentsile for an additional $30.
- We will have it set up and waiting for when you arrive.
Purchase a Tentsile at 20% off with purchase of the Camp Pass.
- We will have it set up and waiting for when you arrive. After the fest, just take it home with you.
Drinking water, bathrooms and showers (cold) will be accessible to all. There will also be food available for purchase from local food truck vendors.
- For the budget friendly option, feel free to bring your own food.
- With the exception of Saturday night dinner, this is a BYOB event.
- Bring swimwear and towels.
- Bring a reusable water bottle to keep hydrated at the water station.
- Bring a reusable cup for the Saturday night Pig Roast for tasty cold beverages.
- There is a large swimming hole, so if you have your own SUP or other fun non-motorized toys, feel free to bring them.
Cook’s Valley Campground is a festival site unlike any other. It is a rare gem; a breathtaking locale that amazingly juxtaposes a sense of remoteness with surprisingly easy accessibility.
Adjacent to US Highway 101 on the border of Humboldt & Mendocino counties, just 3.5 hours north of San Francisco, Cooks Valley is tucked along the Eel River under towering Redwood trees
83950 Road 442E, Piercy, CA 95587
Only 190 miles north of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, Cooks Valley Campground is easily accessible from US Highway 101. The festival entrance will be well marked and you won’t miss it!
From the South:
Pass the Second sign for Piercy and you are only three miles away. Look for the festival signs, Northern Nights is on your right.
From the North:
Pass through Richardson Grove State Park and you are only one mile away. Look for festival signs, Northern Nights is on your left.