Tentsile US Camp Out 2018
Join us for an unforgettable weekend of Adventure!
Camp Out tickets are not eligible for discounts.
Please email for availability
Festival Dates: June 29th - July 1st
Join us for an all inclusive wilderness weekend like no other: Lodging (tents and cabins available), Free Food, Free Drinks, Free Activities!
Each year the Tentsile Tribe takes to the trees for our annual Camp Out - coming together to create vast Tree Tent villages, hidden in the forest. In 2018 we are taking our events to the next level, and we’d love you to come and play! Think summer camp, but BIGGER, better and whole lot more fun!
The Tentsile US Camp Out will be held in Camp Navarro, California: June 29th - July 1st 2018, and is set within the Redwood trees, on the side of a river, near the sea! We'll have a whole host of activities on offer, including...
*** Tree Climbing // OneWheel Demos // Hikes // Outdoor Gear Clinics // Stand Up Paddle Boarding // Kayaking // Yoga // Slacklining // Live Music // Kids Activities and Much More ***
Tickets start at $250
* Stress free weekend, we will have your tent set up upon your arrival; all you need to do is show up *
* All food, beverages, & activities included *
* Under 5s go free - 'Kids Camp Pass' available for ages 6-12 *
* Book now to receive your free gift bag, with over $200+ worth of gear from our Sponsor brands *
Camp Pass: Includes all food (breakfast, lunch and Dinner), beverages, activities, gift bag and a Tentsile Tree Tent rental.
- Adults - $250
- Teens and Young Adults 13-20 - $200
- Kids 6-12 - $125
- Kids 5 and Under are Free (do not receive a gift bag)
- Shared Cabin - $350 (make some new friends)
Cabin costs vary depending on number of occupants and amenities. When purchasing a cabin, your event admission is included for the maximum occupant capacity shown. If you show up with more people than noted below, the extra people will be turned away.
- Upper Cabins: Located above the main lodge at the start of the campground loop (see map in images). Units include memory foam mattresses, electricity, lights, heaters, a mirror and hooks.
- Lower Cabins: Located west of the main lodge. Units include mattresses on the beds, electricity, lights, heaters, a mirror and hooks.
- Prices vary depending on cabin occupancy.
Add on a sleeping bag, pillow and towel rental for $40 per person.
Once your tickets have been purchased, be on the look out for an email from Tentsile. We will let you know what to bring and what to leave at home. You will also receive a schedule with all the activities and times so you can get the most out of your Camp Out.
Want to save time on arrival? You can download the small print here and here! Please sign and return both forms to us in Ogden, email them to us, or bring them along with you. These forms will also be available at the Camp Out, and are required from all participants.
We proudly commit to making sure our events are as low impact as possible, and do our utmost to Leave No Trace. After all, what better way to reduce our footprint than by camping above the ground.
Visit the Facebook event page for regular updates. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org